£29.99 – £41.49
We are excited to offer you the new round blocks, in two different sizes! This offers you a new grip experience whilst still using blocks. Similar to the grip in a handstand on the floor you can spread your fingers around the block, giving you strong grip to help you hold a handstand. We have created two different sizes to cater for different hand sizes.
- Small – 115mm Diameter
- Large – 140mm Diameter
- Baltic Birch
- No assembly required
- Made in the UK
- Customise with your initials
- Sold As A Pair
- Optional Cotton Bag to store them
All our items are made to order so please allow 10 – 14 days working days before they are sent out.
The Handstand Movement Blocks are made from furniture grade birch plywood, painted black on the face and finished with a specialist coating to increase grip, fitted with a rubber matting underneath for extra grip. Birch plywood is a hardwood that is particularly strong because it is layered like Kevlar or chainmail, minimising the chance that a break will occur along the grain, which naturally occurs in wood. All blocks are handmade in the UK and have been tried and tested before their release date.
Handstand Block Benefits
- Many people attempt to get upside down repeatedly kicking up but failing to get any air time. The Handstand Blocks will help improve finger dexterity, increase wrist and forearm strength and assist shoulders to dynamically balance.
- Lack of strength predominantly in the forearms and under conditioned hands can lead to wrist pain. The Handstand Blocks will help reduce wrist pain as your hands are elevated from the floor taking away strain that might be experienced when your hands are flat to the floor.
- Handstand Blocks force you too ‘over jump’ giving you a greater range for developing your strength. This exaggerated jump increases the strength and muscle connection to make your unassisted handstands easier to execute.
- When you add Handstand Blocks to your arsenal you give yourself the chance to improve many variations of handstands, such as handstand splits or handstand roll-overs.
- The blocks are great for beginners (reduce pressure on wrists, whilst performing holds) but also for advanced users as you can stack blocks for more advanced training.
Small – 115mm, Large – 140mm